UPDATE: The I Love Zoo World contest has been extended! The deadline is now Noon PST, October 1st. In addition to videos, you can now also submit essays, pictures, poems and drawings. For more information, visit the official contest page.
Time for another contest! The Ultra Rare contest was a rousing success with tons of great ideas – expect a surprise announcement soon regarding the winners. We’re upping the stakes this time: we want to hear why you love Zoo World, in video form. The best video will win a free Apple iPad!
To enter, create a 30-second (or less) video showing why you play Zoo World. Get creative!
Here are the details:
- Submit your I Love Zoo World video to http://bit.ly/ilovezooworld by September 27th, 2010
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a 16GB Apple iPad with Wi-Fi
- All twenty Finalists will receive a limited edition Ultra Rare animal, to be revealed October 6th
The guidelines for submitted videos are:
- Show us your zoo
- Keep it less than 30 seconds long – no exceptions
- Video must be in English
- Do not include any content that you don’t have the right to use
- If you include music, make sure you use royalty-free or original music
- No inappropriate language
- No nudity or any other inappropriate behavior
Your video may also be featured on RockYou’s network of applications and games!
We’ll contact the 20 finalists on October 1st, and then we’ll announce the Grand Prize Winner and reveal the special Ultra Rare Animal on October 6th. Look for the announcement here on the blog, and on our Facebook Fan Page.
For rules and information, visit http://bit.ly/ilovezooworldrules.
To enter, head on over to the official contest page at http://bit.ly/ilovezooworld.