This week, we get to meet Zookeeper Brandi! Aside from just celebrating her one-year anniversary with Zoo, she also loves cats and has one of the most festive Winter islands we’ve seen. Be sure to read on to discover more about Zookeeper Brandi and find out which Academy Award winning film is her absolute favorite.
1. Where are you from?
I am from Sunnyvale, CA.
2. How long have you been playing Zoo World?
I have been playing zoo since February 2010.
This is my 11th island, a tribute to my friend’s mom, Susan, whose favorite holiday was Christmas.
3. What’s your favorite part of Zoo World?
Growing my zoo.
4. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I would be a playful kitty.
5. What’s your favorite animal-related memory? (a trip to a zoo? a favorite pet?)
My favorite animal is cats due to the fact they are independent animal. I had a kitten when I was younger and always loved her for being her own little kitty.
6. What are you passionate about?
I love to learn new things and am very passionate about family and friends. I love to help too much.
7. What’s your favorite quote, movie, and book?
Quote: “ Love one another as you would want to be loved”
Movie: Forrest Gump
Book: The Golden Unicorn
8. What makes the world go ’round?
Family and friends, new and old.
Thank you for sharing with us a piece of your life, Zookeeper Brandi. I hope all your family and friends keep your world spinning and that your time with Zoo World keeps on growing. Our Zoo community always needs helping hands from friendly Zookeepers, so we’re glad you’re around!
If you’d like to be a future Zookeeper of the Week, please click here to sign up.