A rose by any other name… would still bring you big bucks in Zoo World. The Rose Garden is a unique buildable that, in addition to looking fabulous, earns you zoo cash every day from the visitors strolling through the flowers.
Some beginning floriculturists have been wondering how the Rose Garden works. To help, we grabbed our pruning shears and wrote up a full guide to getting your garden from Bronze to Adamantium. Read on!
The Rosy Basics – Completing your Bronze Rose Garden
- There are four basic roses: yellow, red, white and blue.
- Yellow, red and white roses can be gifted from the gift page.
- Blue roses can only be collected from the feed. You can post one per day for your friends to grab.
That’s all you need to finish a Bronze Rose Garden. Place your Rose Garden in your zoo and click on it to bring up the Rose Garden menu. Get five each of the yellow, red, white and blue roses, and hit the “upgrade” button. The higher level your Rose Garden, the more money it earns.
Advanced Rose Gardening – Silver Mastery and Beyond
- There are four “Level 2” roses: lavender, pink, orange and green.
- You earn one Level 2 rose per day by collecting money from your garden.
- You can also pick them from your friends’ feeds.
- Finally, you can combine basic roses in the Rose Garden menu to create Level 2 roses.
- Blue Rose + White Rose = Lavender Rose
- White Rose + Red Rose = Pink Rose
- Red Rose + Yellow Rose = Orange Rose
- Yellow Rose + Blue Rose = Green Rose
For each level Rose Garden beyond bronze, you’ll need these “Level 2” roses. The more ZooMates you have, the easier the roses are to collect.
Attracting the Glitterati: Gold, Platinum and Adamantium Rose Gardens
There’s one more type of special rose, which you need to upgrade to Gold, Platinum and Adamantium levels. To get a Glitter Rose, combine one rose of every color, including Level 2 flowers.
Final Rose Garden Tips
- Money is ready to collect after 18 hours.
- You can collect this money for up to 72 hours after it’s ready; your roses will wilt after that, reducing your profits.
- A rare bug can cause a second Rose Garden to appear, and neither Rose Garden will work. If this happens, let us know on the Zoo World forums and an Advocate will get it working for you.
- Adamantium Rose Gardens (the highest level) cannot request additional help on the feed; you can still send Roses as gifts, and post one rose to your feed per day when collecting.