This week, we get to meet Zookeeper Patricia! Aside playing Zoo for over a year, she also loves to fish and craft! Can you guess what her other favorite hobbies are? Be sure to read on to discover more about Zookeeper Patricia and read about her favorite real-life zoo!
1. Where are you from?
Baltimore, Maryland, but currently living In Georgia.
2. How long have you been playing Zoo World?
Over a year.
3. What’s your favorite part of Zoo World?
4. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A pig, my favorite animal.
5. What’s your favorite animal-related memory? (a trip to a zoo? a favorite pet?)
Trip to the Brec’s Baton Rouge Zoo with my family.
6. What are you passionate about?
The Lord, family, church, fishing and crafts.
7. What’s your favorite quote, food, music, movie, and book?
Quote: “Don’t Hate, It’s Too Big a Burden To Bear…”
Food; T-Bone Steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and Texas toast.
Music; Billie Holiday, Country, Blues, Gospel & old School
Movie; Ghost, Ten Commandments, Imitation Of Life & Mommie Dearest
Book: The Bible & Stephen King’s The Storm Of The Century
8. What makes the world go ’round?
God, family, peace & love
Thank you for sharing with us a piece of your life, Zookeeper Patricia! Your love and devotion to everything you do is apparent in your commitment to Zoo World! We are so happy you’re a part of the Zoo World community and are able to share your thoughts and passions with us!
If you’d like to be a future Zookeeper of the Week, please click here to sign up.